EBF GmbH is the leading IT specialist in the management and safeguarding of mobile end devices for companies in the DACH region. In addition to our headquarters in Cologne, Germany, we are also represented with offices in the USA and the UK. We enable the mobilization of work processes in compliance with the strictest data protection requirements and support our clients along the entire process: from consultation to hosting down to the implementation of self-developed or standardized solutions.
To remain an innovation and technology leader in the future, we need a strong team. Our consultants advise our clients and implement projects related to our products, solutions and services, remotely or on-site at the client’s premises.
To support our team in Cologne, we are looking to recruit you as an IT Mobility Consultant (m/f/d)!
- Consulting and support of client projects in the field of Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM)
- Recording and analysis of client requirements in close cooperation with the specialist departments
- Development of technical concepts and solutions and their presentation in client workshops
- Realization and support of the concepts in testing, evaluation and production environments
- Preparation and implementation of training courses
- Creation of documentation and reports
What you will contribute:
- Either an IT degree, a completed IT training course or a comparable qualification (a graduate degree is not a mandatory requirement)
- A friendly, confident manner, flexibility and very good communication skills
- Ideally, initial experience with complex server structures and mobile device management
- Knowledge of iOS, Android and network technology (routers, firewalls)
- Excellent German and English skills
What we offer you:
- Despite being a long-established company, we have retained our start-up character. This is reflected in our transparent and honest corporate culture and short decision-making processes. We attach great value to individ-ual development and further training and enable you to extend your knowledge and skills in a dynamic working environment with competent colleagues.
Still not convinced? We also offer:
- Performance-based pay for challenging tasks
- Modern office premises with state-of-the-art technical equipment in a central location on the banks of the Rhine
- Flexible working hours within our office hours, work-from-home option and 30 days of vacation each year
- Company parking spaces and a VRS JobTicket for free travel within the local VRS public transit system
- Free or discounted membership in the Urban Sports Club
- Cold and hot drinks, fruit and food allowances for our in-house canteen
Sounds like your next career challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send us your complete application documents (CV, certificates, list of projects) including your salary requirement and start date